Thursday, 5 June 2008

Thursday 5th June 2008

Another gorgeous day - who knows, maybe this weather has actually finally turned!! Started home schooling this morning as not sure how long it will take to get the kids into school, and so far the council is pretty adamant that they want Megs to go into year 5 which I feel is just too big a jump for her. Tanya's husband Steve always says "if anyone can bring them round to her way of thinking it is Andrea Robertson", so I am going to give it my best shot next week and see what happens.

that said, they loved the classroom at home today and got a kick out of calling me Mrs. Robertson (Phillip's idea) and I even got the greeting "Good Afternoon and Thank you Mrs. Robertson" when I called the end of the day, so all in all great fun and I really enjoyed having something structured to do.

2 comments:

Tracy Schimper said...

I'm officially your 1st comment - WOOHOO!!! :)
Ok, this so doesn't feel real. I haven't had a chance to read everything and desperate too, but will only have a chance this evening. Looking at the photos, just looks like you guys are on holiday. Everything looks devine, definately looks like you've settled in a pretty place, am getting my passport sorted so i can visit!!!

Anonymous said...

A, So glad to see your supporting our local produce and introducing your neighbours to the same,

Keep the pics coming as M looks forward to them with eager anticipation.

xxx to all

M & D