Monday, 23 June 2008

Monday 23rd June 2008

Wow, just couldn't get out of bed this morning, don't know if it was all the fun and excitement of the weekend or if bump was just protesting, but I finally managed to drag myself out from under the covers at around 10h30 and only then because I received a phone call to tell me the plumbers were coming to fix the central heating (yipppeeeee).

Kids are on an "inset day" which happens a couple of times a term and, I think, means teachers and staff are in training and development so the kiddies don't have to go to school...we were going to rush around like mad things and try and do some kind of outing, but decided that a pajama day would be much more fun, so they have spent the day loafing in front of the TV and generally vegging which I can't deny them as we have been hectically busy every weekend....can you hear me trying to justify the TV time (lol).

Off to a "Pamper chef" party at Kerry's tonight in Burgess Hill which I am looking forward to, especially the company of other girls and just a night out which should be fun.

1 comment:

. said...

Hey Andrea.... been catching up on your news, and wow... your village looks stunning. Must say I feel jealous for the first time since being back in SA. So pretty. You sound very well and settling nicely. Loving all the photos too. Great idea to get yourself going teaching or the like... but not sure if you have found the little gem yet and I think it is VERY VERY close to you. see the link I have included OK, if you can at least find a shop then you will beable to find out where the ladies meet and scrap - there is bound to be a crop if there is a shop... hope you find it and by the looks of things will need some MONEY :)... Well, take care and hopefully you meet some scrappers soon, I know that helped me tremendously to make friends. Shout if you need to know anything else. The bump is looking good too. Take care
Venessa
oh the shop is called the Glitter Pot and the website is
http://www.theglitterpot.co.uk/pages/shop.asp