Off to Haywards Heath this morning to buy some wellies for the kids and I – there is a very pretty wood near our home, but the paths are quite wet at the moment, and the brambles are very close to the edge so you need good protective gear before you take it on (lol) – also need to get a new iron as it is ironing day tomorrow and the piece of rubbish Si bought is just useless. Did the house work this morning, not all that bad after all I have divided my week into the following and by just keeping to the list I am staying on top of things quite well
Monday
Vacuum and wash floors
Tuesday
Ironing
Wednesday
Dusting / Bathroom
Thursday
Vacuum and wash floors
Friday
Ironing
Obviously there is general sweeping, dishes, washing and bed making on a daily basis, but those go very quickly and it really hasn’t been too difficult to date – the kids are pulling their weight very nicely and are quickly adapting to the fact that there is no one other then their grouchy mother to pick up after them, and by the time I have stopped moaning, it is easier for them to have just done it themselves (lol).
Well back from a successful visit to Haywards Heath – we actually made it there and back and only had to turn round once, so all in all not to bad at all. Bought the cutest pair of wellies for Megan (I desperately wanted them, but couldn’t make my foot fit – felt a bit like Cinderella) and I got the funky blue pair featured below.

Had awesome conversations with Bee, Trace and Lin, feeling much better for it – so, energized I took the kids and headed off into the wood – rain and cold weather be damned. Tomorrow we are going to be REALLY brave and head into Burgess Hill for some real shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment