As I have been talking bout routine, let me tell you about the one I have settled into.......and I will come back and read this in a year and see how the arrival of number 3 has shattered the peace (lol)
- 06h30: Si gets up and starts getting ready for work. Meg normally downstairs by this stage already.
- 07h00: I drag myself out of bed...at least it is light at this time of year, heaven help me for winter. Phillip normally starts to get up about the same time
- 07h00 - 0715: Tidy up upstairs, make beds etc (yes, raar maar waar)
- 07h15: Downstairs to make school lunches and unload dishwasher
- 07h30: Simon leaves to catch his bus and then train to work - I head upstairs to shower while kids eat their breakfast.
- 07h45 - 0815: My time on skype with Beryldene...like my daily fix!
- 08h15: Leave home to drop kids at school - bit of an overkill as school only 6 minutes away and they only start at 08h45, but nothing else to do at this stage so we get moving
- 08h45: Home from school run and time to sit down and enjoy a cup of decaf and my breakfast...yes I actually eat breakfast here, as have time to sit down and enjoy it while I read the paper (are you actually believing this (lol))
- 09h15 : Start on housework according to shedule I posted weeks ago...and let me tell you I am sticking to it like a religion, am so scared if I miss even one day it will all go down the tubes - gotta form this habit now or never (lol).
- 10h00 - 12h00: COMPUTER TIME so beware any of you online between 11h00 and 13h00 SA time as I am normally hunting for someone to talk to. Also the time I intend to update my blog when I have something of any interest to say....so watch this space.
- 12h00 - 14h00: On Tuesdays and Fridays this is my ironing time, but for the rest of the week I hope to get some scrapping done - yet to find a scrapping store in Haywards Heath but I believe there is one in East Grinstead about 8 miles away (where we were going to live) and Si has said I must look at going up there for a few classes - just as a way of meeting people really, so as soon as my tools arrive that is going to be my first mission.
- 14h00 - 15h00: Any shopping that needs to be done before collecting kids at 15h00 - although they will start extra mural clubs from next week so this may change again depending on their schedules.
- 15h00 - 18h15: Time with the kids and a visit to the park (weather permitting) - so far no homework, but guess this will be project time as and when necessary
- 18h15 - 18h45: Prepare dinner - and yes I have cooked absolutely every night baring two and no I don't mind it one bit, actually look forward to preparing food as we all sit round the table here and catch up, so it becoming bit of a highlight as, as you can see don't see much of the family during the day.
- 18h45 - 19h15: Dinner and Si normally gets home in this time period
- 19h15: Kids upstairs to bath and I load dishwasher
- 20h00 - 21h00: Kids to bed, and normally when I get to chat to mom for an hour...another one of my daily fixes and a must have
- 21h00: Sit down with Simon to watch tv, or rather at the moment build some or other kind of household furniture...at the moment working on my scrapbooking cupboard - needless to say my dh is becoming very disillusioned with the whole "some assembly required" thing.
Well as you can see from the above, I have a fair amount of time on my hands and am doing my best to live life stress free....bit of a pregnancy update, all is going well and I was 29 weeks pregnant yesterday, so only 11 more weeks to go (or knowing my luck another 13) and I am due to see the midwife for another check up on Tuesday 17th June (Megan's birthday).
Need to phone for my NHS number later this week as have to have some blood tests done which is required here, but no biggie, just routine. Simon and I keep promising to do some preggie photos, and this weekend will be out again because of the big birthday treat at Legoland, but we will get something done before this baby actually arrives!!!!
2 comments:
i've done it, eventually caught up and read EVERY post. Loving the pics and hearing how your day to day is panning out. Gave your dad some scrapbooking stuff for your u-boxes so hopefully you'll be able to spend some of this free time scrapping all your first, and these beautiful pics. I can't believe how positively green everything is.
Wow I love the lists. How is Mavis? Really can't believe you're that organized and efficient - quite scary. Glad you're settling in and in contact with Africa. Love The Dolloway 4
Post a Comment