Thought it might be fun to do a Q&A with Megan and Phillip every couple of months and see what they think.......so here is the first. Megan = Top, Phillip = Bottom
How long have we been living in Lindfield?
Ummm, well, I say about 2 weeks on Saturday
3 weeks
Do you like it here?
Yes I do, I enjoy walking to the park
Ummm, Yes
What are your favourite things about England?
Well my favourite things are....Legoland and Lemurland
All my new friends
What are the worst things about England?
Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you missing most about South Africa?
My friends, my Granny and Pappa and my school, um and.....and Megan Houghton
Dominic
Do you like your new school?
Yes, I do, it is lots of fun because I get to dance every Tuesday and we are doing a play in 3 weeks time and it is lots of fun because we are working on Queen Elizabeth
Yes I do
Do you like your new house?
Yes I do, specially coz now I have my room all to myself
Yes I do
Are you happy to be living in England?
Well, yes, but I do miss alot of people, and sometimes I wish we could go back.
Yes I am
1 comment:
Hey Andrea, have just picked up your address from the Scrapkits newsletter. So chuffed to be able to read ALL your blog entries and see how well you seem to be settling down. Am very envious of your lifestyle and the no looking over your shoulder. I LOOOOVE England and you are in one of the nicest areas. IKEA is a divine store with really good prices - maybe you DON't what to get to one LOL!!
Wishing you every success in settling down. I've added you to my favourites so will be checking in regularly to see how you are doing.
Best wishes, Vanessa Cadman
Post a Comment