The weather here has cooled again and we are expecting snow tomorrow and Monday, the older two are wild with excitement at the idea and already have plans for the snowman they intend to build....so holding thumbs that they won't be disappointed. Andrew is joining us for lunch tomorrow to celebrate his birthday and I am looking forward to chilling with family and enjoying a nice big Sunday roast for lunch - one thing about the weather, it certainly lends itself to large hot lunches.
Off to look at two new schools for Phillip on Tuesday as I am desperate to get him into school in the village and both local schools have one space available currently, so he and I are going to visit them and then decide from there.....fortunately for me he is not ecstatically happy where he is and will move quite willingly so we will see what happens.
4 comments:
Hey GF,
So nice to chat yesterday....felt like you were just around the corner....like old times....sniff..
Good luck with choosing a school for Phil...holding thumbs..
Ahh roast sounds nice.
Good luck with the school - our appointment with new school is Tuesday.
xx
Hope you had a great roast and happy school hunting!!
Sounds chilly,lol! I have something for you over at my blog. Happy School hunting ;-)
Post a Comment