
I have been amazed by how much snow will actually have to fall in order to cover the ground completely and give us that lovely white landscape, but I am hoping it will fall again overnight and we will awake to a white wonderland in the morning.
Si and Cuz are sitting watching Black Adder (my gift to Si for his birthday), Nick is asleep upstairs in his cot (poor little thing has such a bad cold his nose is constantly running) and Meg and Phil are in the conservatory playing playstation as I type this and we are all about to stop and enjoy a lovely toffee pudding and tea before Cuz heads back on the train to London....a stunning way to spend a Sunday.
UPDATE: Well toffee pudding turned into hours of chat about Pedal Studio and some developments we think would work well on the website and guess what, when I opened the door to take Andrew back to the station it was white white white, so another FIRST for me.....actually driving in the snow, so beautiful that when I got home I simply HAD to grab my tripod and set off round the estate - unfortunately my freezing fingers eventually forced me back inside, but how lovely to be safe enough to walk around alone at night with my camera and tripod and to actually be photographing snow.....sigh.....a perfect day!

4 comments:
what a lovely day with your cousin - just what he needed - family on his birthday ! i also adore the snow and it is falling every so slightly outside my window here as i type to you but HEY IT IS SNOW !!!!
the photos are wonderfull - well done my friend - you are such a talented photographer and i am one of your biggest fans .
Sounds as though you all had a stunning family day..I am sure Andrew appreciated your efforts in the kitchen scoff sounded divine!!!Love the pics especially the one of the children...when Phil is enjoying himself it is written all over his face.....LOVE IT!!!!
Look at that nice snow...enjoy!
Stunning photos!
Post a Comment