Today Simon turns 39, and I simply can't believe that when I met him he was a youngster of just 21 with his whole life ahead of him and the idea of being almost 40 an unimaginable thought. He had long hair, a number of earrings (and a gorgeous bod) and was a young BSc student when we met, today he is a wise, sincere and loyal man (and still has a pretty good bod) who I can't believe I am lucky enough to be married to.
We have been together 18 years and I believe we have been some of the lucky ones - I can truthfully say that we have grown together rather then apart and the years have only strengthened our deep love and respect for each other.....Simon is my best friend, my confidant, my lover, the father of my beautiful children and my safe place.
So happy birthday to you Si, I know the year hasn't started off as easily as you would have hoped, and I think the prospect of 40 is making you restless and eager to finally do your own thing and realise some more of your dreams, but be patient my love, your time will come and you will find all the happiness, satisfaction and peace you so deserve.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!
5 comments:
Happy birthday & many more filled with love,laughter & dreams.
Happy Birthday and may all your dreams come true!
Happy Birthday to you Simon!
Don't stress about turning 40. Thats when all the fun starts.
Love The Houghtons
Aah, Happy Day! Hope you had some kinda celebration...BTW under 40 you are still aspring chicken, lol!
Hope you had a great day
Post a Comment