He LOVED his first meal and even cried once or twice when the food was a bit slow in coming....we shared the moment with my folks on the webcam and I think they enjoyed being part of their grandsons first meal....Mom even gave me what for about feeding him too much (lol)...once again thank heavens for technology!!!!!

As I sat finishing his meal with a milk topup I have to confess to feeling a shiver of sadness, my much longed for baby boy is already 5 months old and I am just not sure where the time is going...the first solid meal is one of those big milestones and before I know it he is going to be crawling around and singing nursery rhymes - oh how I wish I knew how to slow it all down.
4 comments:
There is no need to slow it down,every moment of his life will be special as it has been with the other two.Just remember to take the time to enjoy and savor every aspect of his little life and all its precious moments.We loved seeing him take his first solid meal last night and to see the rest of the family pottering around in the background....a very special family gathering in spite of us being so far apart. Thank you for making the effort to include us in this milestone. Did Nic sleep any better with a full tummy?
As your mom said, saavour every moment as they do grow up.
My son Grant turned 21 today and as I have been following your blog with the updates of Nicholas I have reflected on Grant growing up and remembering all these milestones that you are going through!! I know I had some sleepless nights too and wondered if things would get better. Believe me they did and you learn from them.
Keep well and enjoy the special time you have with him and your other 2 children.
Hi there.It is so gorgeous to see little Nicholas grabbing his spoon when you trying to feed him.
Savour every moment that you have with him as well as with Megs & Phillip.There is no way of slowing is all,just cherish each & every moment.
Can't believe that in just over 5 months I will finally get to me the little man & see all you guys. Am to excited.
Love & miss you guys
P.S. Tell Simon I am looking forward to pancakes Mary
Ahem...gf...never mind solids!...the boy is solid enough!! what IS in that breast milk of yours!!!...steroids???
your boy is just too gorgeous...sigh...it's a sure reminder of how time flies when I think back to how it feels like YESTERDAY that we sat pondering over this baby at the Spur...and then he was just a twinkle in your eye....
Post a Comment