As I sit typing this my fingers are aching as they slowly defrost after being outside for the last couple of hours....the temp is -4 degrees and the skies are bright blue (whoever said England is grey obviously lived in a very different area to us as I can honestly say I have had more blue days then grey ones in the last 7 months...cold, oh yes, but grey....not for me). I have been out walking most of the day and the children are currently outside sliding around on the black ice....fun when you do it intentionally but can be very scary when you slip without warning as has happened to me a couple of times.




Si out tonight for his monthly poker game with Rob and the boys, he really enjoys this outing and they only play until about midnight so not too bad the next morning. I intend watching Notting Hill and The Holiday which we have rented off "LoveFilms" (wonderful concept....you choose your movies online and they post to you, you post back when finished and they send you the next lot......lovely as postage only takes 24 hours and their is no redistribution of wealth lol) and catching up with my ironing....sigh.
5 comments:
Stunning pics as usual. I love the one of the 3 prams on the path in the distance so different!Wakehurst Place looks stunning and perhaps will we get there when I visit again.The children will enjoy badger watching ,another exciting first to look forward to.
ok, Mother Dear, is that you Jill?
I was very confused when I saw the comment on my blog, as thats what James calls my mom, so I thought she'd set up a user account, but then she'd never call me Tracy - anyhoo..... Ands, I'm loving the photos, I love that I get to see what you see, makes me feel closer to you. XOXOX
the pictures are stunning as always.hope you enjoyed your movies & managed to finish your ironing.
looking forward to cing you in June & am going to get my ticket next week. also looking to all the wonderful things England has to offer & that you speak so often about.
Love & miss you guys lots, Mary
Lovely photos today. I haven't been out the house basically for two days - just cleaning and cleaning! We decided to get 'organized' with an early spring clean.....it is an ongoing saga
awesome photos - i adore all you share with us - love you so so much and i honestly live for your posts......and everyone elses - glad you booked the badger watching - what an experience
Post a Comment