Tuesday, 19 August 2008

Tuesday 19th August 2008

A very lazy day today, only got out of bed after 08h30 and then stayed in my pjs until around 12 when I frantically had a shower and got myself dressed before Megan's friends mom came to fetch her for the day.....it never ceases to amaze me that although on the surface you don't seem to be doing anything the day just disappears when you have a little one in your life.

Received a phone call from the doctor's rooms at around midday to let us know that one of Nicholas's tests has come back as positive for a urinary tract infection so he is starting some antibiotics in the morning - enough to reduce his mother to tears I have to tell you, but I am grateful at the same time that none of the more sinister tests have come back positive.

Mom, Phillip, Nick and I are home alone tonight as Simon has joined some guys from work for the Australia vs South Africa football match (never watched Bafana Bafana when we lived in SA, but what can you do lol) and Megan is out on a sleepover so it has been scrambled eggs on toast for dinner and chick flicks for entertainment.

No comments: