Monday, 11 August 2008

Saturday 2nd August 2008

Due to the fact that Nicholas made an early arrival, Simon and I were totally unprepared…other than the items we have received from Tanya and Steve and my baby shower we have absolutely nothing and despite Linda and Rob having a look for us on Freecycle, we have so far been unable to source a crib or moses basket so are off to Crawley this morning to the big Mothercare Superstore there to see what we can find.

Again Murphy is around, although this time in a good way and no sooner had Simon and I decided on our crib then Kerry sms’d to say that they had found us a moses basket, after some deliberation Si and I decided to go ahead with the crib anyway which will be next to my bed and use the moses basket for the next couple of months as a second bed for daytime sleeping downstairs until another of Kerry’s friends baby is born in October at which time we will pass the moses basket on to her….So once again a huge thank you to Kerry and Rob, I seem to spend my life thanking them, you have simply no idea how wonderful this couple have been to us, I really don’t know how we would have managed without them.

Simon and I spent a lovely couple of hours shopping and it was lovely to be away from the hospital and out living a normal life…Nicholas and I were totally spoilt and literally anything I wanted I had including a funky retro granny wingback chair just perfect for feeding.

No comments: