Tuesday, 19 August 2008

Monday 18th August 2008

Nicholas had his check up with the Health Care Worker this morning and has gained another 300g or so and is now 3.06kgs, as a result they have signed him off and I will only see her again in about a month. His length is 51cm and his head circ is 34cm so it will be interesting to see how those change over the next couple of weeks, there is a local clinic within walking distance of home where I can take him once a week to be weighed, measured etc if I want to, which knowing me I will probably do religiously until his is a little bigger.

1 comment:

mary said...

VERY GLAD TO SEE THAT NICHOLAS IS GROWING A BIT DAY BY DAY.GOOD THING THAT HE IS GAINING WEIGHT & AM SURE IT IS A RELIEF FOR YOU.IT IS AMAZING HOW ON EACH PHOTO HE HAS CHANGED IN A WAY.TOTALLY GORGEOUS.GOING TO BE A LOOKER WHEN HE IS OLDER.TAKE CARE.GOD BLESS. MARY