Thursday, 30 October 2008

Wednesday 29th October 2008

It is now starting to get really really cold and there have been early snow falls all over the UK this week....first time since 1974 they have had snow in October so it sounds like we are in for one hell of a winter. Margie and Fergus headed back North at about 11am this morning after a stunning two days but poor things had a 3 hour diversion due to a traffic accident on the M25 and a 2 hour trip turned into a 5 hour one which certainly isn't fun in this weather. Si took the children out to see Igor this evening while I stayed home.

4 comments:

Jo said...

1974, interesting, I left England in 1973 in the March and it was thick on the ground and %$*@ freezing.

Jenny said...

Hi Andrea - I came visiting via my SIL Jenny in Durban's blog. We emigrated to NZ 11 years ago so it's been very interesting reading your blog. I'm also a scrapper

Ella Swan said...

Your photos are always excellent. What camera do you have? I was interested to see that your dream job would be a photographer, mine too, though a designer for Making Memories has gotta be pretty appealing too?!

Anonymous said...

Hi there just dropped in via Joanne's blog ... can't believe you're talking snow while we are heading into a fab summer hear in NZ! still we did have HAIL here on Sunday ... our weather has got soooo weird over the past few years!LOL