Oh my word, oh my word....remember the frost the other morning, well today I couldn' t wait for the sun to do it's bit as I had to be at a meeting at a prospective school for Megan by 10am...so I was out scraper in hand de-icing my car, and let me tell you did I work up a sweat, by the time I had finished it looked like there had been a mild snow storm around the car as the ground was literally covered in white ice shavings.....unfortunately due to meeting and me not allowing enough time for de-icing there was no time for photos.
After much agonising, I have finally decided on a school for Megan and officially put in my application to Oathall.....I visited Chailey again this morning and although I do love the school and more importantly the parents of the children in Megan's class who are sending their children there, I have to go with my gut, and my gut says Oathall.
Both schools have huge benefits, one is just a better match for Megs than the other, and I think she will be very happy in the Oathall environment with its huge drama / music department and on site farm. Glad to have finally settled on a decision and can now put it behind me, it has been a cause of considerable stress over the last couple of weeks.
3 comments:
whew !!! glad you decided on a school - the farm environment does sound awesome for megs. well done my friend. another box ticked. as for the frost - yippeeee how exciting - we will pack warm fleeces for next week-end and our camera of course !!!
I am with you on the stress of choosing schools. I have just changed Erin to a remedial school and still worry about whether it was the 'right' thing to do. She will have the stigma follow her for a long time, but hey she is happy and I have to put that first. Ice on the windows - whats that LOL
Andrea, we are very pleased at your choice, Meg's interests have always been foremost in your decision making and we know this will be no different.
What ever the outcome may be you have done the right thing.
Love..............
Post a Comment