Saturday, 11 October 2008

Autumn Morning

When I opened my window this morning the mist was thick on the ground and I couldn't even see my neighbours house across the carpark....true autumn weather I am told and it was so beautiful that I was inspired to take my camera with me when I took Megan into the village for her extra lessons and Phillip down to the barber at 9am.



I was entranced by all the dew on the spider webs and spend a happy hour "playing" with my camera while Megs was busy. What amazed me the most is that in less than an hour the skies were bright blue and there wasn't a trace of mist anywhere.


6 comments:

Ella Swan said...

I am loving your blog. I have been loosely following it since you left. I got your blog address from the Scrapkits newsletter as I am a subscriber. I have always wanted to live in the English countryside and now I am decided!!!

mary said...

HI MY FRIEND.LOOKING AT ALL THE AWESOME PICTURES & HOW THE KIDS ARE THRIVING.I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO MOVE UP THERE.IF IT WASN'T FOR MY DISEASE I WOULDN'T THINK TWICE.

MORE THAN EVER,I NEED WHAT ENGLAND SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO OFFER ME.

TAKE CARE, LOTSA LOVE MARY

Beryldene said...

GF...I think you must know how much these pictures move me...sitting her...wishing the 4 of us were walking down one of the pretty little lanes...giggling and talking loudly as we always used to...I think you're in for a real treat as you experience your 1st autumn in the UK...can't wait to share it with you....

linda andrew said...

awesome photos - we are also admiring the total season change - autum here is too beautifull for words. it is at times like these that i am reminded there is more to life than just living in africa - there truly is beauty all over the world and we are both experiencing it here and now

cant wait to come see you all again soon soon.....

Michelle Ramsay said...

Oh wow, what stunning photos!!

Love the new haircut Phillip!!

The housewife said...

That's really pretty - we haven't had much fog here yet in Hampshire but it's coming soon.

Enjoy the season change.....