Today has started off really well and is all set to continue in the same way....the weather is clear again and the skies are a perfect blue, there is a little robin hoping around in my garden and the children were both ready for school this morning 30mins early and without fuss, oh and Nic slept in his cot for most of the night last night (first time in months...thank you wonderful osteopath) which meant my dh could actually return to our room as opposed to sleeping on Megan's bottom bunk, so as I said, today all is right with the world.
Nicholas and I are off to clinic shortly where I am sure he will have another amazing weight gain, he actually feels heavier this week and he is in his first 3-6month outfit. Remember the basin bath earlier in the week, well my dh had a brilliant suggestion which we tried this morning and it worked perfectly....I took one of our beanbags up to the bathroom, cranked up the central heating in the room and ran Nic and I a bath that we could enjoy together.....It was lovely and he spent his time smiling and kicking his legs and then once I was finished bathing him I just popped him into his fluffy hooded towel on the beanbag and had a quick bath myself while he sat there chatting to me and smiling his head off....two birds with one stone and such a lovely bonding moment, definitely the way to do it from now on and at least we won't get any comments from the neighbours about bathing babies in the kitchen sink.
Back from clinic, had a lovely stroll through Haywards Heath again finding Phil his pressies and I have come home armed with a lovely lime green Nintendo DS Lite and two games which I just know he is going to love love love - as you may remember we bought Megs one when we first arrived for her birthday and it was some of the best money we ever spent so lets hope the same is true for Phillip.
2 comments:
Thanks for for the link Andrea.
It is quite something with 3 kids, especially the youngest being a baby. I am only starting to find some time to myself now for the first time since our little English rose was born (19 months ago).
Your menu looks very similar to ours.....stick to the basic I say
Hey GF....
Wanted to let you know that you may very well be able to still get Victoria Moran's book called Creating a Charmed Life, through the net or in your local book stores. We had a problem with the net because of SA shipping issues etc. but I think Tracey in USA found them relatively easily for us. Although they are out of print, many of the book stores probably still have stock....
Oh my friend...you will love love love it...as I said on the blog...I just cannot do it justice..and what an easy and fun read. She has a lovely style of writing....
Love
Bee
Post a Comment