Fact 1
I HATE geckos.....the horrible cold reptilian types - this is truly a phobia and has prevented me from going to work once, yes seriously, I waited on the steps to my office for 2 hours until someone chased the sleeping gecko from over the door as I just couldn't face walking underneath it....well you picture a gecko trapped in this hair.....aaahhhhhhh...enough to send me to a nut house.
Fact 2
I am addicted to property programs on TV and will watch every single one that comes on and even watch the reruns occasionally....I just adore them!
Fact 3
I am a total bookworm and am never happier then when curled up on a warm bed reading....don't have much time for it at the moment but when I do I can easily devour 4 - 6 books in a month - gotta be fiction though, I need to escape so no non-fiction for me.
Fact 4
At one point when I was growing up I wanted to be a ship's captain....my dad has always worked in shipping and I just thought it would be so cool to go to sea - my dad soon set me straight though about life as a captain....and as they say the rest is history.
Fact 5
I didn't think I wanted to have children when I was at university and only agreed because I adored Simon and that is what he wanted.....whoever would have though that I would end up with 3 with possible plans for number 4 - my children are my life and I couldn't imagine existence without them.
Fact 6
I firmly believe that I have a guardian angel and have been blessed so many times in my life that I just know that it is my grandpa looking after me....okay okay.....but this is about those little known facts.
Fact 7
If I could choose any career in the world I would love to be a professional photographer....who knows, one day when the children are grown I may find more time to explore my passion.
3 comments:
I LOVE geckos, oh well it would be a boring world if we were all the same.
Thanks you very much - I am honoured and I am finished with the 7 randoms facts about me.
See you later
Thanks so much! I've had many 'firsts' (!) but tagging isn't one of them (lol!). I have taken up the challenge but hae no idea how to 'link to my Tagger' or even if I have one?!! I will TRY to list 7 people but they will have to be random as I don't have any personal friends that are bloggers. If poss, please tell me how to 'link to their blogs'!! Sorry for being such an amateur X
Post a Comment