Dieting is not for the faint hearted on cold lazy Sundays when normally I would do nothing but graze all day.....man I hope it pays off on Thursday :0)
Great weekend but very very quiet in preparation for Scotland next week.
Dieting is NEVER for the faint-hearted! Can't believe you're celebrating Si's 40th, what happened to 25?? Feel like life is passing us by at a ridiculous rate, next we're going to be doing 60th's and kids'weddings!!
5 comments:
Definatley agree with you Andrea.
Generally I think it is not for the faint hearted - it is hard work. Have a lovely week and a lovely time in Scotland.
Dieting is NEVER for the faint-hearted! Can't believe you're celebrating Si's 40th, what happened to 25?? Feel like life is passing us by at a ridiculous rate, next we're going to be doing 60th's and kids'weddings!!
It gets easy...promise!
I never use the word DIETING...LOL sounds too hard for me.
You are not DIETING, you are eating healthily and the side effect is losing excess weight. That way you won't feel deprived.
Post a Comment