Thursday, 28 January 2010

Thursday 28th January 2010

To my wonderful parents HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY :0)

End Week 2
Loss: 5oz (200g)
Total Lost: 3.8lbs (1.7kgs)
To goal: 13.5lbs (6.1kgs)

Have to be honest I am gutted as apart from Simon's birthday lunch on Tuesday I felt like I had a pretty good week and even started to up my exercise.....but I didn't put the kgs on overnight so guess I can't expect to lose them that way either :0) Onward and upward (well hopefully downward lol) and roll on a better week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey don't feel depressed, slowly is the way to go they say...

Jo said...

200g shame man, up keep it up you will probably lose 1.8 this week - fingers crossed.

Marcelle said...

200g is better than staying the same...so keep going, some weeks I lost only 100grams...celebrate and let your body know you happy...

linda andrew said...

fantastic loss - awesome that you never gained - even with a little treat!!!! so so proud of us my friend - we are doing this we really are shedding the flab .

Michelle Ramsay said...

That is great. Just keep going and it will come off.