There is nothing like the sound of children screaming in pure delight and that is exactly what mine where doing this afternoon in Victoria Park. Phillip returned to school this morning and was very put out that Megan's school was to remain closed....the deal if he went quietly was that I would take him out "lindaboarding" after school.
The speed on these slopes is amazing - the children ADORED it
The loooooong climb back up the hill
Victoria Park is in Haywards Heath and with it's wonderful hills it is def the hot spot in the snow - we haven't been able to get there till now due to the bad driving conditions, but after today I see myself spending a lot more afternoons there before the snow thaws.
Nicholas and I had a couple of runs on Catherines childhood sledge - Catherine took this clip without realising it, hence the dodgy ending lol
Megs also enjoyed riding the slopes with her baby brother....Phil was much too busy off being a stuntman

Phillip found this homemade contraption discarded in the park and couldn't resist a ride - my shattered nerves :0) (Sorry it is the wrong way, pesky zoom again lol)

Catherine and her children joined us for the afternoon and our 1 hour quickly became 2.5 hours - such fun fun fun....am really LOVING this weather.

8 comments:
fantastic slopes - well worth going there again !!! we are also hill chasers and have found the fastest places that are "way cooler than the last ones" - from my childrens mouths. Its definately one of the advantages of the snow - besides it looking so pretty and creating a snuggly atmosphere ......well done for making the most of it and enjoying it while it lasts
We can feel your joy & excitement how lucky you all are. Its wonderful to see the fun & I am envious of your beautiful winter wonderland. Enjoy......
Stunning photos and video clips. Your children have got lovely accents - not South African and not totally British. These last copule of posts for 2010 certainly have been a great start for you and I wish you and your family everything of the best for the rest of 2010 and beyond.
Love that - I can just feel the thrill!
Never thought I'd say this my friend, and let you be the first to know, but I'd give my two front teeth to be back in the UK right now! It looks like sooooo much fun!!! Miss you loads! xxx
wow!! just spent some time catching up on your blog, it might be cold, but you guys are certainly having lots of fun in the process, so proud of your video gf, next time make sure you go straight and don't land up in a tree LOL!! :)
Lots of fun being had by all I see...
love the picture of Meg & Nicholas. A really nice pict. love mary
Post a Comment