End Week 1
Loss: 3.3lbs (1.5kgs)
Total Lost: 3.3lbs (1.5kgs)
To goal: 14lbs (6.5kgs)
Now that I have made myself accountable to the whole world I am going to have to stick to it lol, and I intend to get there without Aspartame Marcelle, your story has been a real eye opener :0)
5 comments:
Well done on your loss and your goal weight is at your finger tips now.
Am SO happy you are also giving Aspartame up, its really not worth having in our diets - now its up to you to spread the word around your circle...
Well done and good luck in achieving your goal
That is awesome Andrea, I joined Weighless on the 5 Jan and had my second weigh in on Tuesday and in total have lost 3.4kgs, am so motivated for week 3 now!!!
Oooh will have to check out the aspartame story lol!!! Looks like we are all on a diet this year! I have lost 8kg's so far but have a lot more to lose than you so it always comes off faster. Congratulations!
Another tip for the day - to replace sugar, get ahold of xylitol. 100% natural, low in GI and good for gums and teeth! They sell it in Sainsbury's - bit more expensive than normal sugar, but just for when you really need that little bit of sweetness now and then! xxx
Post a Comment