Sunday, 17 January 2010

Sunday 17th January 2010


After a fairly chilled weekend spent predominantly at home due to the cold rainy conditions which have now set in, the children and I went down to the Brighton Center with the Cuckfield Brownies to watch this year's Holiday on Ice (thanks to my friend Catherine who is their Brown Owl) - what a spectacular and something I am so glad I have been able to experience....the children were absolutely enthralled and the 2 hour show literally flew by in an extravaganza of daring skating and breathtaking costumes....WOW WOW WOW!

4 comments:

Jo said...

Sounds fab! Is you littlie a brownie? Love brownies.

Tracy Schimper said...

how devine, i remember how much i used to enjoy the ice shows at the durban ice rink as a child. xx

linda andrew said...

me too Trace, glad you had the opportunity to go watch this Andrea - stunning stunning stunning

mary said...

THIS IS SOMETHING I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO WATCH. AS YOU SAID, SPECTACULAR.

RGDS
MARY