While digging the car out on Saturday morning I was struck but the number of wonderful ice formations all over the garden - didn't take me long to ditch my broom and grab my camera :0)
It would seem that the central heating causes the snow to melt but the air temp is so low it literally freezes while it drips causing these amazing icicles.
hey andrea..cool pics excuse the pun..enjoying your blog..my sister is over there experiencing the same thing..everytime I see a pic of my nephew he is snuggled into his snowsuit..hayley from ben pine
6 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
HOW AMAZING ARE THESE PHOTO'S!!!!!
love it when water freezes like this...
It looks beautiful...
wonderful - my favorite is the last one over the outside light - so so pretty
Absolutely stunning!!!!
hey andrea..cool pics excuse the pun..enjoying your blog..my sister is over there experiencing the same thing..everytime I see a pic of my nephew he is snuggled into his snowsuit..hayley from ben pine
HI THERE.THINK THE ICECICLES ARE SO AMAZING.AMAZING HOW BEAUTIFUL NATURE CAN BE.
MARY
Post a Comment