Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Megan 2010

I thought I would ask Meggie to do the "survey" today - wonder how her answers will change over the years......

Food : Macaroni and Cheese (somethings never change)

Drink : Dr Pepper

Reading: Inkspell (Second book in the Inkheart series)

Mags : Don't read mags (like her mother lol)

Hobbies : Art, cooking and singing

Actors : Brendan Fraser

Actress : The girl who plays Hamoine Granger (spelling is really shocking)

Band / Music : Mylie Cyrus

TV : Code Lyoke

Guilty pleasure : eating freezing cold oranges smothered in sugar

Movies: 17 Again

Peeve : mummy telling me off

Sport : Hockey (like her mum I tell ya)

Loving : our holidays planned to Scotland, Dorset and Spain

Hoping : it won't rain in Spain

Thinking : that Scotland is going to be awesome even though I don't LOVE the snow

Needing : the computer

Grateful : for mummy, for my 12 merits at school and for the lord giving me such a beautiful family and awesome friends.

Planning : to get more merits


Oh how I LOVE the simplicity of children :0)

1 comment:

Michelle Ramsay said...

Oh, that is so sweet. It will be interesting to see the comments in the years to come.