If the weather reports are to be believed we are in for a freeeeeeezing next couple of days and the supermarkets are almost empty of many items as people stock up in anticipation of the forcast 25cm of snow over the next two days....to say I am annoyed I didn't buy a toboggan the other day when I saw them in stock is an understatement as of course today there isn't one to be had in the whole South West of England......watch this space as I will def be documenting the coldest winter in 100 years with loads of photos.
To my blog buddies in the UK I hope you stay warm, that your gas and electricity last and that you have FUN FUN FUN - see you on the other side ;0)
2 comments:
WE ARE ALSO READY FOR THE WHITE STUFF - BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so lucky to be living this exciting snow experience. Can't wait for your photos ... we are boiling hot LOL.
Post a Comment