Monday, 18 January 2010

Current Fav's - Andrea 2010

I picked this up off my blog buddy Mel's blog and thought it would be fun to find out each family members fav's for 2010 - always good for a laugh when you go back in years to come and read your answers....so in the interest of posterity here goes:

Food : Crumbed pork chops and chips (very fattening, but ultra delicious)

Drink : Bulmers (which is cider for those outside the UK)

Reading: Anything by Lesley Pierce....I ADORE the way she writes

Mags : Don't really do mags, seem a bit pointless to me

Hobbies : Blogging and Photography

Actors : Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth, Jude Law, George Clooney, Matthew Maconaughy (spelling?????)...yes I am completely shallow and it is all about looks, don't have time for deep involved movies anymore ;0)

Actress : Meryl Streep

Band / Music : I don't get the chance for much music anymore....man that is sad :0(

TV : The Biggest Loser, Weeds, Judging Amy and Gossip Girl

Guilty pleasure : Chocolate in any form at all, with a glass of icy cold milk to wash it down mmmm

Movie : I am a romantic comedy kinda girl at the moment as anything more is too taxing on the brain - LOVED Mama Mia

Peeve : People who take other's for granted

Sport : Yuk

Loving : having the chance to live a completely different life at 36

Hoping : my husband will find the peace he is searching for

Thinking : how lucky I am - been counting those blessings

Needing : to find a way to bring in more income

Grateful : that all my family are healthy and happy.

Planning : our trip to Spain later in the year (yipppeeee am sooooooo excited)

7 comments:

Cheryl Goodenough said...

Hi Andrea. A nice read! Thanks. Cheryl

Marcelle said...

Nice entry to read...

I love magazines!!!

linda andrew said...

I love that i guessed most of the answers.

Rocker 38 said...

Some things about you have never changed! So glad to see that with the passage of time you're still the same Andy I adore because being a "grown-up" can make you cynical and that hasn't happened to you!

Jenny in Durbs said...

Fun blog to read through & you sound so happy.

Michelle Ramsay said...

You are certainly one happy lady and enjoying your family and life in your new surroundings.

Gill said...

I haven't been by for ages, haven't been reading any blogs for a bit.

I just loved this post because I can "ditto" so many of your answers - I LOVE Bulmers, always the first thing I have to drink when I get to the UK (well after about 11am ;-)!) LOVED Mamma Mia :-) and I'm also planning a holiday to Spain - June next year, can't wait!

Enjoyed catching up with you and yours :-)