Days like today make me look at my life and realise how truly blessed I am....As I stand poised to start yet another business I am so grateful for all the people who are in my circle of life and I wonder if these people have any idea how precious they are to me.....
I have to begin with my husband and my parents, without their support (emotional and financial) I wouldn't be the person I am today. My parents have always encouraged me with my business ventures and stand behind me 100% and that together with Simon's love and constant belief in me is what spurs me on to try new things. My dad is ever willing with a cheque book to fund a new business idea and so far I haven't let him down, so here's holding thumbs that this is another success. This financial aid has meant that Simon and I have never had to risk our home or our children's security on a new venture and it has meant the world to us both and we can only strive to offer our children the same kind of security one day.
To my cuz who has been the inspiration on this one....watching him with his new business and seeing his determination, commitment, hardwork and courage has me ready to go again and I can only hope that this, my fourth new business, will be as much of a success as the last have been and as Pedal Studio is.
To my beautiful children thank you for your patience whenever I go off on another business venture.......in your own way you support me more then you will ever know and I hope that you grow up to follow your dreams and reach for the stars as I have been able to do.
To the Viljoen family who have been such a part of this new venture, first as a sounding board and now with marketing ideas and constant encouragement......Guys you have NO IDEA how much you have come to mean to me in such a short time. I spent the ENTIRE day with Kerry, Rob, Kerry's friend Helen and their precious children using Kerry's laptop to trawl through 21 gigs (yes you read it right) of photographs in order to find the perfect ones for my new website as my computer doesn't have a dvd reader. Kerry watched Nick for me and held him while he slept, Rob made us a delicious lunch and Ben, Zac and Donay kept Phil company while I worked.....they didn't need to do this for me, but that is simply the kind of wonderful family that they are and I know I have said it many many many times before but our experience in the UK would not have been the same if I hadn't been blessed enough to walk into Argos in Burgess Hill on the precise day that Kerry was in there doing her shopping.
While going through all my thousands (literally) of photographs I came across so many that brought a smile to my lips, photos of friends and family so precious and of moments in our lives that will never be repeated but will be etched into my mind forever. To all of you who have let me photograph you over the years, you have been part of this journey and have brought me to this place so THANK YOU
The wonderful day did not end there however as when I returned home I had a phone call from my precious Linda to tell me that she and her family will be joining us at Devon Cliffs in March....now this was a surprise from Linnie and her family and I had absolutely no idea what she was planning, if fact even while she was telling me that they were going away in March I didn't click until she said the name of the caravan park......I was literally screaming and running around the room in excitement - a wonderful plan for a holiday has just become more special because friends have chosen to spend it with us - So thank you Cayne, Linnie, Caylin and Jordy for being the special family that you are.
I am so so blessed and I thank God everyday that he has chosen me to have such a wonderful cast in my life.
6 comments:
Oh wow how exciting and fantastic is your venture going to be. Waiting in anticipation ! God's blessings manifest in the best ways. Have a fantastic weekend.
that was lovely - awesome words - well done - there is so much power in the spoken word - and i always believe in telling people how you feel - while you are here and able to do so - well done - your parents and family and friends alla dore you and the millions of seeds you have sown thru your life is reaping now BIG time - so sit back and enjoy your HARVEST my precious friend
Such gorgeous photos and so nice to hear about all your exciting news! x
We have always been very proud of what you have achieved in your business ventures and have no doubt that this new one will be as successful..As I always say..it is done unto you as you believe.!!!
Looking forward to see what your new venture is.
Even more special having the backing and support from loved ones.
Love your pictures - they show lots of fun and a special bond.
hi my friend.Thank God you don't have any photos of me as it would spoil everything.I am very excited for you that you are getting visitors in March.You guys are a very special family & will always be surrounded with lots of love & friendship.
Miss you guys stacks, Mary
Post a Comment