This morning the sky was once again electric blue and Phil, Nick and I took a quick walk into the village to drop Phil at school - I happened to grab my camera as we walked out the door and I am glad I did, I thought the flowers were wonderful a couple of weeks ago, well that was nothing, the ground is now literally blanketed in yellow, lilac, purple and white crocus and the first daffodil are sprouting everywhere, for now it is predominantly stems, but in a couple more weeks when they all bloom it will be spectacular.


One of my oldest and dearest friends arrives for a weekend with me tonight and I am alot like a child on Christmas Eve, I simply cannot wait for her to get here. Tanya and I have been friends for over 20 years and she is the one person in the world who probably knows EVERYTHING there is to know about me.....and I haven't had to kill her. She has been living in the UK for around 9 years and it is so wonderful that through our moving here we have been able to get back into each others everyday lives and I feel so blessed when I think about it, and now this weekend I have her with me......def another diamond of a day!
8 comments:
Spring has definitely sprung & you are sounding sprightly! Enjoy your week with your friend ;-)
what an amazing sight....the streets of Lindfield look delightful! Enjoy Tanyas visit,you will have lots to talk about.
Hey-you've got loads more flowers than us! Not fair.......
Have a good time with your friend. I found one of my long lost friends this morning - also known her for 20 years. I know what you mean with exciting!
looks so pretty - we are so privaledged to live in such a stunning country....every season is so different and makes our village look so very different - loving it aswell
Hi there my friend.You & I have now known each other for 20 years but it feels like i have known you a lifetime.you are an awesome friend & i will neva find another friend like you.Hope you have a good weekend with Tanya & make the most of it.
Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.Not toooooo long.Miss you all.Love Mary
Hi Andrea what wonderful fotos. Loved your bit about the visit to SA in London, but still better than here!!!
Keep well love to you all Fay and John
Stunning photos - I have never seen a bee so clowe up and with full pollen sacs. Enjoy your week-end with your special friend - that on its own is special.
PLEEEZZZ tell me you did know I would ABSOLUTELY DIEEEEE for these beautiful pics, and that I was there with you GF..I was ...it was me...I was soooo there...
I am stunned at this miracle that you got to enjoy!....oh wow..and who better than you to capture the beauty of it...and as for that Bee...I told you I was there!! LOLOL!!!!
Post a Comment