Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Wednesday 25th February 2009

What an incredibly exciting day, I am literally dancing on top of the world. During the course of the day all my wonderful new photographic equipment has been arriving and you can imagine the excitement as I opened boxes and peered in at lighting equipment which until now has been the stuff of fantasies. To crown off the day I have my first booking, a private session to shoot a family to commemorate a wedding anniversary......such joy, I can't believe it is actually happening, it is like a dream come true!

My poor little Nick has been suffering with a nasty sore throat (and some mean temperatures), but even he has been caught up with my excitement and has remained cheerful throughout, well almost, a few crying spells through the day which for Nick is unheard of, but by and large he is coping like a little trooper.

7 comments:

Jenny in Durbs said...

Way to go Andrea the start of a huge success. Poor baby its so nasty when they are not well. Good luck & enjoy.

linda andrew said...

fanflippingtastic news - when you called me squeeling and giggling from pure joy i shared in your news - very very proud of you and i just know this is the first of many more.

I have prayed for your new business venture, that it will succeed in every way and bring happiness and wonderfull memories to all those you meet and work with.

I also prayed that your precious little darling boy gets better fast.

Love and support
Linda

Michelle Ramsay said...

Woo hoo that is fantastic - good luck with the photo shoot and your whole new venture.

I hope Nic gets better soon - not nice when the little ones are sick.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, how exciting, only seeing this now....so happy for you.

Hope Nick is feeling better soon.

Ella Swan said...

Sjoe...I am also over the moon for you. This is going to be so cool for you. I know you will be in your element. You are such a natural. I try & try but have to edit my photos to oblivion. Can't wait to see what you do with the couple's photos. Hope you can show us ;-)

mary said...

hello my friend.Am thrilled to read that you that you are once again taking up another challenge.As with all your various challenges here in S.A. you came up on top & achieved many wonders. I envy you so much but am so very proud of you.You have never ever been one to give up.You go girl.

Hope that Nicholas will feel beta soon.

See you guys in less than 4 months. Can't wait. Love you all, Mary

Beryldene said...

I reckon that hair was parting like the RED SEA from pure excitement GF...I can hear you from here..and I'm not even going to say "I can't believe it's all happening for you, BECAUSE i CAN BELIEVE IT!"...eish...you have always wanted this, and you've made it happen!