Monday, 23 February 2009

Monday 23rd February 2008

Spent a stunning afternoon with Lisel and AJ yesterday at their home in Plumpton Green. Lisel spoilt us with a wonderful roast lunch and the big two spent many happy hours playing on AJ's wii, in fact they really didn't want to leave to go home and I definitely don't think I will have any problems getting them to visit there again. Such a great way to spend an afternoon and something I hope we will be doing again soon!

Megs is back to school this morning while Phil still has one more day before his new school opens. His new school has a teacher training day today and I must say it has been a blessing as Philly has been a wonderful babysitter and has kept Nick occupied which has really given me a chance to get on top of all the admin for Tums 2 Tots and Pedal Studio (and to think a month ago I wasn't working at all and now I have two jobs lol).

I have now ordered all the lighting equipment and backdrops and am expecting my new lens tomorrow morning, so am really really starting to get excited, and lets face it terrified at the prospect. Spent the morning designing the marketing flier which has now gone to the printers and I will start marketing in earnest as soon as they arrive back.

6 comments:

Michelle Ramsay said...

You are not going to know yourself as you are going to get so much business!! I just love your brochure.

Keep well

Beryldene said...

GF...congratulations..I am so proud of you and what you have achieved....and yes...just nine months ago you were saying how much you are enjoying just being a wife and mother...giggle...knew that wouldn't last long you crazy woman....you are just too much of an entrepreneur to let moss gather under your feet...your flier is awesome...good luck!

Rhian Claire said...

You are going to do really well - you have done so well - but you know what - its just in our blood! I was born welsh brought up in SA - been here just over a year - it has been great watching you grow - comforting hearing your ups and downs - inpirational to see you put your passion into action! I have my first wedding booked for September so here's to good old SA upbringings and a desire for our art! Claire

Jenny in Durbs said...

Its awesome & will really attract lots of business. God is great & you have been blessed. Remember balance in your life too(from someone who has burnt out before)& may you all just flourish.

mary said...

hi there my friend.Always knew you would never manage to just sit back & be a housewife.You have never been one to sit back & do nothing.Thank God that for the most important time of Nicholas's life,you were able to be there for him.

Good luck with your new "venture".I am totally confident that it will work out, just as all your previous "ventures" did whilst you were still here in S.A.

Good luck my friend. God bless, Mary

Jo said...

Congratulations Andrea! Love the name and I am sure you will do soooo well judging by your pics of the kids!