Tuesday, 4 November 2008

Tuesday 4th November 2008

Nicholas had another appointment with the Osteopath this morning and Nick is very pleased with his progress, he does believe that Nicholas will benefit from one more appointment to help him with his snuffly nose, but I will see as I am not convinced that it is not just a little cold brought on by the change of the seasons....and the arrival of his first two teeth - yup you could have knocked me over with a feather as well, but it would appear that he is cutting his two top incisors as there are very distinct sharp bumps at the points were his incisors will be but I am going to get the health care visitor to confirm it for me when I see her on Thursday as I simply can't believe he would be teething at 3 months old.

Driving back from the appointment I was once again struck by the beauty nature is offering up to us at the moment with the change of seasons. I just LOVE the vibrant colours and am totally invigorated by the autumn chill, it is very different from anything I have experienced before and I find it makes me feel very alive which is a wonderful feeling....really looking forward to the firework display in the park tomorrow night, it promises to be spectacular and fantastically icy....temperature forecast at around 3 degrees.

3 comments:

Michelle Ramsay said...

He is a fantastic little boy - teeth already! Mind you my daughter Leanne had her first teeth at about the same time, so nothing to worry about!!

Love your photos - the colour comparisons are brilliant - nature at its best.

Enjoy your fireworks display and hope that it is not toooo cold- brrrrrr

mary said...

looking forward to hear re the teeth story.also think a bit to early,but who knows,stranger things have happened.The pictures you took are once again beautiful & would make a beautiful wall painting.Miss you guys.Glad to see you are back to your usual self again.Lotsa luv Mary

Beryldene said...

bring on the midlands!