Spent some time at Baby Rhyme Time at the local library this morning.....it is amazing that they can offer a service like this for free. It is basically the music and instrument time from Moms and Tots and the moms from the local area can go along and have 30 mins of bonding time with there little ones - it was really sweet and I will definitely be going again in two weeks time (only run twice a month).
After the session I joined some of the ladies from my NCT class and ladies from their respective NHS groups for a delish decaf cappuccino at the Cafe Rouge on the Broadway.....this is the first time I have been to a restaurant on the Broadway as they are generally very expensive, but it was lovely to be in a cosy little coffee shop out of the bitter cold and sharing some fellowship with women in the same boat as I am.
Nic and I enjoyed a peaceful afternoon at home......ironing all finished (for now), so no guilt about watching Gilmore Girls and then I was off to watch "Crazy for You" at the theater in Horsham with my friend Catherine - stunning to spend an evening out and actually have to dress up, Si coped really well with Nick and managed to dummy him until my return so thankfully no need for the bottle as Nicholas is very adamant he isn't going to drink from one.
3 comments:
Nicholas is not stupid.Did you really think he would drink out of a bottle when what you have is much better.Were you surprised that Simon coped without you.Glad to hear you had a good time & manage to get out with your friends. Lotsa luv Mary
Good to have some time to yourself - well dne.
ME time is always so good...
Post a Comment