Sunday, 20 July 2008

Turned out to be a surprise baby shower

Arrived at Kerry's on Friday night laden with scrapbooking pages only to discover that the crazy, generous, super sweet lady had gone ahead and organised me a surprise baby shower with the ladies from my toddler group (remember the one that meets on a Wednesday).....I have to admit to being totally overwhelmed, just couldn't believe that these people who have know me such a short time took the time away from their families on a Friday night to help me celebrate the birth of the bump - had a lovely evening and was ever so spoilt, definitely don't need to do much shopping, which pleases my husband immensely.

Did also get to show my scrapbooking which was well recieved and some of the ladies where amazed that we would ever leave a country that looked like the one portrayed in my pictures...by the end of the evening it was decided that I should be working for a South African tourist company (lol). Just a wonderful evening overall and I came home walking on air and totally restored....so thank you again Kerry for everything!!!!!

2 comments:

mary said...

WHAT A WONDERFUL SURPRISE.THIS SHOULD ONCE AGAIN JUST REMIND YOU HOW VERY SPECIAL YOU ARE TO PEOPLE. WONDERFUL PEOPLE,DESERVE WONDERFUL THINGS.WE ARE ALL SO BLESSED TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE YOU. TAKE CARE MARY

Michelle Ramsay said...

Woo hoo, what lovely goodies you got. I agree with Mary - nice things happen to nice people.

Keep well