Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Tuesday 22nd July 2008

The weather seems to have cleared for a while at least and today has dawned with beautiful blue skies and promises of temperatures into the high 20's.....I must say if the weather will hold it will be a lovely way to start the summer holidays and the children and I are planning a trip down to the beach on either Thursday or Friday to see what Littlehampton looks like without the storm clouds (lol).

Phillip played in a football tournament yesterday and his year 3 team made it to the finals, much to his delight even the "runner up" team (they lost by one goal) where awarded trophies at the prize giving and he is very chuffed that this one he can keep and doesn't have to give back. He looked very grown up in his school football kit and is really enjoying all the sport on offer here. Megs was out for the evening at Tasha's school play which she seemed to enjoy and all in all the children's social lives are flourishing and I need a diary to keep track of their busy schedules.

Plans for today include ironing and possibly a little nap around lunch time, just can't seem to keep my eyes open at the moment, and unlike a first time mother I know I need to take the opportunities to rest now while I can, so am taking full advantage of my "condition" and getting my feet up whenever possible.

No comments: