Friday, 18 July 2008

Thursday 17th and Friday 18th July

End of another busy week and I am taking the opportunity while Megan is out on a play date and Phillip is playing lego in his room with a friend to do a quick update........

Another week just seems to have flown by and I simply don't know what happens to the days - Wednesday afternoon was spent doing a leisurely shop in Burgess Hill, followed by coffee with Kerry and a quick visit to Treasured Crafts (my new fav scrapbooking shop).

Today has been a "housework" day as I do my weekly shopping on a Friday and then sort out ironing etc before the weekend as I simply refuse to do anything vaguely domestic (apart from cook) on a Saturday and Sunday.....everyone deserves a day off after all (lol). Tonight I am off to Kerry's for a girl's night and to introduce some of her friends to the concept of scrapbooking and get some feedback on an idea I have, so really looking forward to that, and then tomorrow we are off on our first trip to London since we have been here, so I promise if you visit on Monday there will be lots of lovely photos to see.

No comments: