A very quiet week so far, lots of lovely long conversations with family and friends both here and in South Africa which has been a special treat....it is really amazing what technology can do, I mean not even as long as 20 years ago I would have been relying on snail mail to stay in touch and now I can talk for free over the net or for a paltry 3 pence per minute on the land line - viva technology!!!!
The children are singing in their little school performance tonight, it is very sweet, the show belongs to the reception and year ones with the rest of the school providing "backing" music - it should be lovely and there will be spiced pimms and mince pies served afterwards and that is always a treat.....am becoming very fond of my mulled wine and spiced pimms (hic).
Clinic tomorrow and then up to London on my own on the train on Friday to drop off gifts for Andrew to take back to SA with him and then Simon and the children are off until 5th January....I am terribly excited, it will be phenomenal to have people around all the time and loads of family fun, it may be freezing outside, but we are still going to try and make the most of it.
3 comments:
Have fun in London on Friday.I really admire the way you are making use of the trains and getting out with Nic instead of just sitting at home on your own waiting for things to happen.Lots of love and kisses to you all.
Mum
That sounds like a fun day out!
Enjoy the show and have fun on your day out.
hello my friend.am finally back & am able to catch up on the blog what has been happening.Pity you couldn't have wrapped yourself as a gift & let Andrew bring you along when he came to S.A.
I really miss you so much my friend.
Love to everybody.Lotsa luv & hugs Mary
Post a Comment