Spent the morning ironing as I have basically done nothing since Si and the kids went on holiday and I decided I had better get on with it....4 hours and 4 back to back episodes of Gilmore Girls and I am about 3/4 of the way through so should finish tomorrow....which will teach me to leave it for so long.
Joined Kerry, Rob and friends for tenpin bowling and then a light supper at Pizza Hut which was lovely fun...Megan and Phil beat all the grownups in our team and are feeling as proud as punch with themselves. We are really beginning to feel like part of something here and our friendships are growing in depth and dimension which is awesome.....we certainly have been very blessed with the people who have been sent into our lives since we arrived here.
1 comment:
I sympathise with you and your ironing. That is something I just don't do. At least you get to watch your TV programme!!
Ten pin bowling is such fun - well done children!!
Post a Comment