Thursday, 17 June 2010

Thursday 17th June 2010

Today Megan celebrated her 12th birthday......I know it is a cliche' but the years have simply flown and I can't believe, when I look at the beautiful young girl before me, that I only have so very few more years with her in our home before she will really spread her wings and soar out into the world. I convinced Megs and her best friend Lydia to do a photoshoot this afternoon in honour of her birthday and I have decided to give you the "Alphabet of Megan" in celebration of who she is.

Affectionate; Beautiful; Clever
Demonstrative; Emotional
Funny; Gentle; Happy
Incorrigible; Joyful
Kind; Loveable
Musical; Natural; Open
Positive; Quirky
Romantic; Sensitive
Talkative; Understanding
Vivacious
Wise; 'Xcelent
Young at Heart
Zany
What a girl!

5 comments:

CG said...

What a lovely series of photos of a beautiful girl!

Rocker 38 said...

I just can't believe how much Megs is like you and your Mom. You are rightfully entitled to be proud of her but never forget that she is a lot like you - those are words that I would use to describe her mother too! Feel like I'm looking at a teenage Andrea again... Well done on your fantastic results Meg - the only limits are the ones you set for yourself, so set them high!

linda andrew said...

love love love love this tribute to Megs, she is an asset to your family

Beryldene said...

Hey GF...i stopped at A...for AWESOME..AWESOME everything!...

ooh ooh and B - gotta have "bee"...for Beautiful pics my friend, and a beautiful daughter...

well done gf...ooh oooh...and C!!...c for CONGRATS to Megs...i'm such a dork....should have gone with ABC to start with :-/

have an awesome weekend

Jo said...

She is a lot like you, watch out for the boys.