We had a long weekend in England this weekend gone by and when a friend asked me what I had done my honest answer was, apart from a lovely bbq with great new friends on Monday afternoon, I read.....how lucky is that.....I spent literally hours on Saturday, Sunday and Monday reading, reading, reading.
I can almost hear you asking what book could possibly be that good and I am ashamed to answer "probably not this one", I am reading the new Penny Vincenzi which is real chick lit and extremely easy and non-taxing, but the point is not what I was reading but rather that I was able to totally, utterly and completely relax....Si and the children were happily pottering and we all lived most harmoniously, occasionally coming together for a cuddle but for the most part happily in our own worlds.
I did venture out briefly on Saturday morning to visit my local camera shop, am thinking of buying a new DSLR and wanted to do a bit of "touching and feeling", unfortunately I came back more confused than ever but intend returning next Saturday when the shop is hosting a HUGE festival and all the manufacturers will be represented. For all you photography buffs out there, you will know the angst I am feeling :0)
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great Bank holiday...
Are you watching Britain's Got Talent?
Am hooked!!
Camera shopping is always exciting - you will make the right choice for yourself...
So many people say Canon so you cant go wrong there...
Oooh yes I can imagine how you must feel, not that I am a photographer's bottom...Nonetheless from what I've read Nikon is the way to go as it has the most autofocus points. Way ahead of Canon on that front. Have just upgraded from my D40 to the D5000 but u cd handle the 700 - R28 ooo here - full-frame - too much for me to handle - wouldn't know what to do with the thing but one day hopefully! Fear the fair may confuse you more. I am doing a photography course right now that seems to be making me a worse photographer - can hardly believe that's actually possible LOL!!! As for enjoying doing very little - you go girl - you certainly deserve it - you run a tight ship & when all your chicks are in the same basket that's your time to chill & take it easy at last ;-D
Post a Comment