A catch up weekend involving absolutely nothing.....lots of dvd's and down time was the order of the day and we are all feeling so so much better for it.
This evening my precious daughter shaved her legs for the first time....a real right of passage for any young woman and now that summer is with us she wants to wear skirts to school and feels she will be more comfortable cleanly shaven. Shew, quite a moment for mom showing her what to do - we used Veet rather than razors and she is now walking around feeling very grown up, if only it didn't happen so fast.
7 comments:
Those are often the best weekend's and good way to recharge your batteries.
NOTHING better than time as a family
I remember when I shaved my legs for the first time and now years and years later I am still shaving and every night!!!
aaaw...that really is a rite of passage...kinda sad for us mums...but good! Our girls - growing up! Wow is she taht big already?! Great to share all that with our daughters though...
GF...what a big day and big event..sniff....our girls are growing up - a reminder of how time ticks by, sometimes unnoticed...
I remember that moment with my daughter, but come to think of it, I also remember my own moment. Boy, does time fly!!!
I am thinking of getting the new philips Lumea for Erin, I am terrified of her cutting herself.
Post a Comment