One snip and the baby was gone......after school this afternoon I took Phil down to the barber to have his locks thinned out a bit for this heat and decided that it was TIME....Nick Nick followed his big brother into the chair and those gorgeous (but sadly matted) baby curls where gone in a flash, and with them my baby boy, suddenly the two year old toddler had emerged and we now have a small boy in our house rather than a squidgy baby - man how time flies!
Showing off the do....
5 comments:
HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE BOY NOW.
I was heart broken when my grandson has all his curls cut off..okay he still has curls...LOL, but no longer LONG curls.
He is so precious. :) I can't believe how the time has flown. :)
Just done a bit of blog catching up. gosh can't believe how the kids are growing up, sniff, feel like I'm missing out. You guys all looking great though. lots of love. xx
fantastic hair style - shew he does look older.....
Its always the moment of truth when the baby leaves & whilst its sad its a good moment too. He looks gorgeus.
Post a Comment