Thursday, 10 June 2010

Playing with my Nikon D90

I can see my new camera is going to take lots and lots of practise, fortunately I have a very willing subject in the form of my little Nicholas...


For more photos taken at the same time visit Nick's Pics

4 comments:

Marcelle said...

Very good as I told you earlier..clear and lovely color. What fun you going to have with your new baby.

Ella Swan said...

Congrats on the D90! I got myself one too recently...great choice we made I reckon ;-D What lens are you using? I have changed from a Nikon 18-55 to a Tamron 28-75 & it feels weird but am getting used to it. Got it because it goes right down to 2.8 f-stop & I wanted one that would focus really clearly up front & blur at the back & this was recommended by Karen Russell, who's blog I follow. You should google her - you probably know of her already - such a great photographer!

Beryldene said...

Hey GF...my camera finally arrived...so i'm also in Camera Love at the moment....just LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of Nick Nick...a cherub face is ever i saw one..

miss you madly

Jo said...

Love this pic!