This evening after dinner while Meg was watching telly and Phil was having a bath Nick Nick climbed into one of his toy chests and literally sat for an hour playing with his toys....he is such a precious child and I couldn't resist snapping a photo or two.
Playing with George his talking bear (christmas present from Granny and Papa)

He has learned what the camera means and this is his best posed smile lol
7 comments:
adorable !!!!!!!!!
precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh man andrea - he really is a joy !!!
He is so precious Andrea. Thanks for the kind words on my blog. I am really counting the days down now. :)
what joy written all over his face..too adorable.
ha ha, too cute
I really is adorable. I dont have your email address, mine is joanne.rasmussen@gmail.com and check out my latest post some news. x
He is gorgeous, Andrea. Well captured.
WOW,CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG HE HAS GOT SINCE I SAW HIM IN JUNE 2009.HE IS STILL AS CUTE & ADORABLE AS EVER.THINK ABOUT HIM OFTEN.
MISS YOU GUYS LOTS
MARY
Post a Comment