Every Monday morning I have a group of friends round for tea so that the babies can have a chance to play together in a smaller, more intimate environment - it has become one of mine and Nick Nick's favourite days of the week.....he just adores his little friends and I love the mommies so it is perfect and it is so sweet to watch them growing up together.
Nick is happy to just be by Ruby's side and watch her play
She really is his best girl in the world :0)
4 comments:
perfect - its a win win morning for all
I had one of those coffee morning groups when my kids were little. Wonder if I did it for them or me?? Great new look to your blog!
I need your header lol! PLEASE give us a tut on your blog or something to show me how to do it! LOVE it ;-D I am so over babies now but heard of someone having an abortion the other day because she feels too old at 44 yet has a 4 & 6 year old & I found that heart-breaking...I would never do that knowing what a joy kiddies are.
Ahh that is so cute. Yes it is fun watching the kiddies play with their mates.
I really like your blog header - I have to agree with Helen with a request for a tutorial.
Keep well.
Post a Comment