Have had a really eventful week and lots of exciting developments which I am not quite ready to blog just yet surfice to say my husband is my hero and once again has show just what an AMAZING man he is :0)
Ooooh sounds exciting, can't wait until you reveal all. Hope your tooth is feeling better. Well done with the weight loss. I went to see a dietician in August last year and so far have lost 13,4kg on a heathly eating plan, so I know that it will last forever.
3 comments:
Ooooh sounds exciting, can't wait until you reveal all. Hope your tooth is feeling better. Well done with the weight loss. I went to see a dietician in August last year and so far have lost 13,4kg on a heathly eating plan, so I know that it will last forever.
Sounds good & you sound the normal cheery person so hopefully you are feeling better. Have a great weekend.
CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU ARE KEEPING FROM US.SOUNDS REALLY EXCITING.
REGARDS
MARY
Post a Comment