Thursday, 4 February 2010

Thursday 4th February 2010

End Week 3
Loss: 3.3lbs (1.5kgs)
Total Lost: 7.1lbs (3.2kgs)
To goal: 10.2lbs (4.6kgs)

Well seems like exercise really is the way to control those calories....no really ;0)....funny that, seems all my hunking Nicholas up and down snowy mountain sides burnt off the hot chocolate and slice of Lemon cake - must say I am very relieved as was a bit worried I had blown the whole thing.

7 comments:

linda andrew said...

well done - fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!

Jo said...

Brilliant. Send me your email so i can invite you to my blog had to go private. joanne.rasmussen@gmail.com x

Rocker 38 said...

well done! I always had one good week then one not-so-good week when I did weight watchers. at this stage i'd even be happy with the not-so-good weeks. true about the exercise. i work with a personal trainer 3x a week and it's the only thing that works for me! hope you're feeling better, can't seem to get through on skype but will try from home.

Anonymous said...

Well done girl!

Marcelle said...

My word thats a lot to lose in a week...I gained 2kgs, am so upset, think its the sugar that I replaced Sweetner with ....

Michelle Ramsay said...

Well done

Mel said...

Well done! My theory is that life is too short to say no to hot choc or lemon cake! ENJOY it then burn it off!