Can't believe my mom has already been here a week, in some respects it has gone so quickly (tooooo quickly) already and in other respects if feels as if she has been with us forever and we have all just fallen back into our old routines from her visit last year. Nicholas has loved getting to know his granny and now puts his arms out to her even when I am holding him and crawls over like a rocket to climb up on her lap whenever she gives the other two a hug....such a little character and bringing his gran so much joy.
Mary's trip is almost at an end now and we have kept very very busy (hence the lack of blog entries), she has had a lovely time and I think will go back with many special memories of England. We spent an awesome day in Brighton yesterday and Mary was as enchanted with the lanes as I am.....she will definitely be returning with lots of goodies in her bag to remind her of her trip and should spend some happy hours next week reminiscing.
Wonderful to be surrounded by family and friends and even better to know that I still have another 6 weeks to spend with my precious mom.
6 comments:
Wonderful that you're having such a great time, Andrea.
Love Cheryl
Great that your mom could come and visit again and spend time with your children. Also must be special for her that Nicholas has remembered her!! Enjoy your special moments.
wonderfull stuff !!!
Special times for special people, hope you enjoy it and your Mom must be really loving the time with her grandchildren - it can't be easy having to be a long distance Gran.
Wow that is wonderful that you have your mum with you for such a long time. You will be having a great time so we don't expect to hear from you too often - enjoy!
YOU MUST MAKE THE MOST OF THE FOLLOWING FEW WEEKS WITH YOUR MOM.I HAVE ONLY ONE REGRET ABOUT MY VISIT & THAT IS IT WAS TOOOO SHORT.
WHEN YOU GO PICK STRAWBERRIES AGAIN,PLEASE THINK OF ME.
PLEASE GIVE "MARY'S BOY CHILD" A HUGE HUG FROM ME.HE IS SO GORGEOUS & OH SO HAPPY.YOU HAVE DONE WELL WITH ALL YOUR CHILDREN & I ENVY YOU.
LOVE TO ALL, MISS YOU ALL
Post a Comment