Saturday, 20 June 2009

Saturday 20th June 2009

Mary has now been with us a week and is still loving England....we have been shopping in Burgess Hill, to pick strawberries from Tulley's farm, walking at Wakehurst Place and finally up to London on the train today before going into Lindfield to watch a fireworks display this evening. All in all a good trip and as little Nick has really taken to Mary I think he is going to miss her when she goes home on Thursday.

6 comments:

Cheryl Goodenough said...

Hi Andrea,
So wonderful to have family and friends to stay. My mom has just booked her tickets for a two month stay over Dec/Jan and I'm already so excited and thinking about all the things we can do with her.
Enjoy!
Love Cheryl

Ella Swan said...

Wow that sounds like one exhausting day. Bet Mary wishes her homecoming wasn't quite so soon!

Beryldene said...

Sounds like Mary has really enjoyed her trip and made the most of her time with you my friend.

Jenny in Durbs said...

Maybe Mary will just stay !!! You have had such a great time the memories will just keep you all warm & toasty. How do you do everything with a baby as well !! Enjoy the rest of your time together.

Michelle Ramsay said...

Time with friends is always very special and it is sad when they have to leave. But it sounds like you have really had a great time with Mary.

mary said...

JENNY IS QUITE CORRECT WHEN SHE SAYS THAT WOULD HAVE LOVED TO STAY.I HAD AN AWESOME TIME & MISS IT MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE.I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTED BUT IF I COULD AFFORD TO FLY BACK TO ENGLAND TOMORROW I WUD.YOU FULFILLED A LIFELONG DREAM OF MINE & I GOT TO SPEND A SHORT TIME WITH MY ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL FRIEND.

NICHOLAS WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING WHEN WE WENT ON OUR WALK-ABOUTS & NEVER COMPLAINED.I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES OF OUR TIME TOGETHER.

WHEN I THINK WHAT I ACHIEVED I NO FOR SURE,I WILL DEFINATELY DO IT AGAIN BEFORE MY ILLNESS GETS TOO SERIOUS & I WILL NOT LONGER BE ABLE TO EXPERIENCE WHAT I DID WHILST I WAS WITH YOU GUYS.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU, MARY