Megan, Shannon and I hit the streets of Brighton first thing this morning for a much anticipated and long awaited shopping trip. Megs was desperate to replenish her summer wardrobe and as she is getting older she decided she would rather shop for her own clothes for her birthday then have mom buy her a surprise.....I am so last year after all (her words lol). It was a lovely lovely morning and my daughter is growing into the kind of young woman I really enjoy spending time with. Her's and Shannon's behaviour was impecible and it gave me a tiny glimse into wonderful years still to come.
Spent a stunning summer afternoon with Liesl and AJ saying goodbye and then home to sort out the house for Mary's arrival first thing tomorrow morning.
5 comments:
devine choices megs !!!!!!!!!! love love love love the clothes .....and did you get the ears done?
Love the clothes. I know the feeling of the special relationship with a daughter!! engjoy
Lovely - fresh and summery. Beautiful girl.
Cute outfits...I dread the day my girls walk in with a micromini too...
Lovely outfits - you get such nice stuff in the Uk & some of it seems so cheap - girls are special although they do go through a hiccup experience in their later teen years - as I am SO (not) enjoying right now!
Post a Comment